We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 12 large brussels sprouts (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed, leaves separated from cores (about 8 cups), cores discarded
- 3/4 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and stir 20 seconds. Add Brussels sprout leaves and pistachios, and sauté until leaves begin to soften but are still bright green, about 3 minutes. Drizzle lemon juice over. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl and serve.