We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Saute finely chopped onion in 4 tablespoons lard, until it becomes transparent. Add the carrot and let it cook for approx. 1 min after which we add the minced meat, the tomatoes with the sauce, spices to taste.
Mix and leave for approx. 5 min to boil. Add the rice (chopped well before and drained) the rice, chopped green parsley. Mix well until smooth and set aside while cleaning the peppers.
Peppers cleaned of stalks and seeds, wash them and put them upside down to drain well.
Fill the peppers with the filling, add the lids, place in the pot of tuci in which we added the lard, the stuffed peppers and 100 ml of sour borscht mixed with 200 ml of water.
Put the pot in the preheated oven. approx. 60 minutes.
Peppers stuffed with eggplant: 2 pleasures in one meal! When I open the jar, the aroma spreads throughout the house & # 8230
The combination of bell peppers and eggplant is not only tasty, but also healthy. Bell peppers increase immunity, improve eyesight and strengthen the nervous system. Eggplants, in turn, improve the function of the heart and kidneys, and the low calorie content allows you to stay in shape. These colorful vegetables remind us of summer, so you should not miss this tasty recipe. & # 8220Pilins marinated with eggplant & # 8221 & # 8211 a delicious, tasty and spicy snack with an intense aroma that spreads throughout the house. Enjoy this snack with meat or potato dishes.
Peppers marinated with eggplant
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 JAR OF 1 L
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the peppers from the stalks and seeds.
2. Boil the peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes and remove them with a whisk, so as not to damage them.
3. Peel the eggplant and cut them into strips 0.5 cm wide, salt them.
4. Fry the eggplant in olive or sunflower oil on both sides to brown lightly. Remove the eggplant on paper towels to remove excess oil.
5. Press the garlic, finely chop the greens and combine the ingredients in a separate bowl.
6. Place the resulting mass on the eggplant strips and roll them into rolls.
7. Fill the peppers with the eggplant rolls.
8. Place the peppercorns and bay leaf at the bottom of the jars and place the stuffed peppers.
9. Prepare the marinade: bring the water to a boil, dissolve the salt and sugar in the hot water and pour the vinegar.
10. Pour the marinade over the peppers and sterilize the jars for about 40 minutes, then staple the jars.
1kg minced beef, 1kg bell pepper, 1 cabbage, 2 carrots, onions & # 8211 3 pcs, salt, borscht, broth & # 8211 3 tbsp, parsley and dill, rice & # 8211 250 g
Put the onion to harden, add the grated carrot, parsley, chopped dill and 3 tablespoons of broth. This composition is poured over meat and rice. Mix well. Wash the peppers, remove the lids, put the cabbage in the water with borscht. One by one, fill the peppers with the obtained composition and fold the stuffed cabbage. Leave on low heat for approx. 3 hours. Towards the end, add borscht.
The best stuffed pepper recipes that you must try! Amazingly good!
Stuffed peppers are a traditional dish for Romania, as well as for Moldova, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Russia. Classically, peppers are prepared with a filling of minced meat and rice. This is a dish that is as economical as it is easy to prepare. We present below two of the best stuffed pepper recipes, which are prepared with a different filling than the traditional one. Enjoy your loved ones with a particularly delicious delight.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Peppers stuffed with fish
-0.2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the fish fillet into small pieces and mix it with the boiled rice. Match with spices.
2. Add the sour cream and chopped dill. Stir.
3. Wash the peppers. Cut off the top, remove the seedbed. Fill them with the prepared mixture.
4. Arrange the peppers upright in a thick-walled saucepan (or in a cauldron).
5. Dissolve the tomato paste in water. Add a pinch of ground black pepper and pour the mixture into the pan. Simmer for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Peppers stuffed with potatoes and cheese
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 teaspoon paprika
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the peppers. Cut them lengthwise in half and remove the spine with seeds. Keep the tail.
2. Boil them in a saucepan with water and a little salt for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow to cool.
3. Fry the chopped onion in a pan with hot oil (deeper) until soft. Add the chopped garlic and stir.
4. Add the potatoes to the pan, cut into small cubes, chicken broth, milk and parsley. Boil for 15-20 minutes. Add the paprika, chopped green onion tails and grated cheese.
5. Fill the peppers with the prepared mixture and sprinkle with grated mozzarella. Arrange them on a baking tray, lined with paper. Bake the peppers in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
Traditional Romanian recipes: peppers stuffed with chicken
Among the traditional Romanian recipes that are passed down from generation to generation is that of peppers stuffed with meat. This is the more dietary version of peppers stuffed with meat, perfect for the little ones.
Ingredients for peppers stuffed with chicken:
500 grams of chicken breast
9-10 bell peppers
100 grams of rice
1 small carrot
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon flour
100 milliliters of broth
1-2 bay leaves
1/2 bunch of fresh dill
freshly ground black pepper
6 steps to prepare peppers stuffed with chicken:
1. Wash the chicken, drain well, cut and pass through the meat grinder. Wash the peppers, remove the stalks and seeds.
2. Peel, wash and finely chop the onion. The carrot is cleaned, washed and put on a grater. Rinse the rice well under a stream of cold water and drain.
3. In a frying pan, heat a little oil and add the onion and carrot to harden. During the hardening process, the paprika and rice are added. Mix well, then add over the chopped chicken. You can also use the option in which you do not harden the onion and carrot, for extra health.
4. Add to this composition the egg, half a teaspoon of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix the composition with a wooden spoon or by hand. We fill the peppers, but be careful that during the preparation the composition will increase in volume.
5. In a large pot, the walls of which are greased with a little oil, add the stuffed peppers. Add enough water to fill, put the lid on and simmer for about an hour. Drain the juice and set aside
6. Optionally, you can prepare the sauce by putting 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and half a tablespoon of flour. Mix well, add the broth, bay leaves, salt and a little sugar. Add the pepper juice, finely chopped dill, mix and pour the sauce over the peppers. Leave it to boil for another 5-10 minutes, also over low heat, after which you can serve.
The traditional Romanian food is very good and tasty. But sometimes a little fat and & icircn combinations that do not follow the principles of my eating style. So I decided to try to adapt some recipes so that I could enjoy the benefits of my childhood. Today I present to you my recipe for stuffed peppers.
The story of the adapted traditional recipes started on a Saturday that I woke up with a good appetite to eat stuffed peppers. Now for some people I don't know if the recipe for stuffed peppers comes from Romania and I'm not very interested in that either. For me, the fact that my grandmother cooked it makes it very traditional. So no gastronomic controversy.
Now the craving was there and after I finished drinking coffee, so I decided & acirct: stuffed peppers be! The conscious mind processes the process: rice, a fatty food, is not healthy, and from personal experience any "food therapy" comes with headaches and bloating. And suddenly the idea came to me to cook differently.
So I went to the market. I made the first trip to the stalls, there I chose some not too big bell peppers (& icircn my pan & icircncap about 8 pieces), c & acircteva tomatoes ( to teach you something: at the market you can ask to taste them and that's how you know exactly what you're buying!) and a bunch of green parsley. I had an onion at home.
Then I went to the butcher shop to buy minced meat. I never buy minced meat minced by the butcher (because & icircn these mixtures is more pork and fat than beef acirct). I take minced beef and minced pork separately, and the proportion I use is 2/3 beef and 1/3 pork. Because we had about 600-750 grams of meat, we needed about 600-750 grams of meat.
When I got home I washed and cleaned the peppers. Then I finely chopped an onion and greens. I mixed the beef with the pork, with the onion, greens, salt and pepper to taste. I filled the peppers and from the tomatoes I cut about one "bdquocapac" for each pepper. You can give up tomatoes, but the dressing must look beautiful, my grandmother also taught me. I put them in a saucepan over low heat and they boiled on their own.
Notice that I didn't add rice and didn't add a drop of oil, because the fat in the minced pork is enough.
You can eat it like this, or with 3% fat goat yogurt, instead of smoked.
Stuffed jalapeno peppers
Hot jalapeno peppers, stuffed with cream cheese with fragrant chives and ripe cheddar, all wrapped in crispy bacon. A tasty and special appetizer. Just be careful to have some yogurt around for those who are not used to eating spicy.
1.Cut the jalapeno peppers in half and then wash well.
2. Mix cream cheese with cheddar, chopped chives, smoked paprika, salt and pepper to taste
3. Fill each pepper with the cheese paste and then wrap in slices of bacon.
4. Place the peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 ° C. Make sure the bacon has become crispy before taking it out of the oven. Serve warm. Good appetite!
I also challenge you to "play" with the ingredients and "cut new flavors".
Peppers stuffed with corn, chili and cheese
A vegetarian recipe without meat, with a special taste!
TABLE FOR: 4
READY IN: 60 minutes
- 4 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 chili pepper or 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 175g corn
- 1 avocado
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI The Secret of Vegetable Taste
How do you prepare?
- Boil a pot of water, cut the lid off the peppers and clean them of seeds, boil them for 5 minutes, then take them out and let them drain with the cut side down.
- Finely chop the onion in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and let it cook for 3 minutes, until soft. Add cumin, chili (or pepper) and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes and add them to the pan, over the onion and spices and cook for about 4 minutes, until soft, then remove from the heat.
- Add in the pan the corn, diced avocado, grated cheese, coriander and MAGGI The Secret of Vegetable Taste and mix them.
- Fill the 4 peppers with the vegetable mixture, then place them in a non-stick baking dish.
- Leave in the oven for another 30-35 minutes, until they become very soft.
- After taking them out of the oven, let them cool for 5 minutes, then you can serve them.
Peppers stuffed with corn, chili and cheese can be served with sour cream, bean salad or corn chips. A meatless meal that you will surely get tired of!
Reinterpreted stuffed peppers - Recipes
Today we present you the recipe that inaugurates our collaboration with Mrs. Corina Ureche. The story of her culinary blog begins in October 2009. Corina began to cook when she lived in a student dormitory. Cooking becomes her passion and she begins to experiment with aromas and spices from our and international cuisine.
What we like most about the blog is the way & icircn presents the recipes. A post is a story in itself, sometimes of the ingredients and their benefits, sometimes of the history of the dish. Corina provides us with unique recipes for tasty and healthy food at the same time.
Today's recipe is a fasting one, stuffed peppers, but which promises a special taste obtained from fresh, local ingredients. One of the main ingredients of the filling is buckwheat, which is considered a & bdquomedicament & rdquo from nature's pharmacy.
Corina details the benefits of eating buckwheat:
& bdquo If you use buckwheat in your diet, I don't think I need to give you another introduction. For those who do not use it, I can only recommend it with great fanfare. Surprising texture and aroma, which turned the pepper recipe into a fairytale one.
Buckwheat does not contain gluten, lowers cholesterol and stabilizes blood sugar. It helps the heart by preventing cardiovascular diseases, prevents the appearance of gallstones and is rich in vitamins, zinc and potassium. It's basically pure health. You can buy it from health food stores or Plafare and you can use it for desserts and dishes of all kinds: puddings, pilafuri, fillings for peppers, zucchini, tomatoes and etc. & rdquo
Peppers stuffed with cabbage and preserved in marinade (for winter) - a real taste discovery!
It is a simple recipe, which is prepared quickly, from a few ingredients. We only prepared half a portion!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 1 liter jars or other jars with a total volume of 6 liters):
-a large head or 2 small heads of garlic
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the bell peppers. Clean them of stalks and seeds. Choose small peppers so you can put them in jars more easily.
3. Pass the carrots through the special grater, which turns them into long strips. If you do not have such a tool, you can use a regular grater.
4.Cut the onion into thin crescents.
5.Cut the garlic into pieces, and the hot pepper - into thin slices. Depending on your preferences, you can use pepper with / without seeds or not add it at all.
6.Put the cabbage, carrots and onions in a large bowl. Mix them very well.
7. Fill each pepper with vegetable composition, pressing it very well with your fingers - up to half. Add a piece of garlic and a slice of hot pepper in it. Then add the vegetable mixture until you fill it completely.
8.Put the peppers in the sterilized jars.
9.Prepare the marinade: bring the water to the boil. Add salt and sugar. Stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
10.Add the oil and vinegar. Stir.
11. Pour the hot marinade into the jars with peppers, filling them completely.
12. Wallpaper the bottom of a large saucepan with a towel or cloth. Put the jars in it, covering them with the sterilized lids beforehand (we kept them in boiling water), without screwing them.
13. Pour hot water into the pan so that its level reaches the "shoulders" of the jars. Sterilize future cans (the time depends on the volume of the jars):
-volcanoes of 500-800 ml - for a maximum of 10 minutes
- 1 liter jars - for 10-12 minutes
- 1.5 liter jars - for 15 minutes
-3 liter jars - for 20 minutes.
14. Remove the jars from the water and close them tightly.
15.Turn them down with the lids down. Wrap them in a warm blanket and let them cool completely.