We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
About these pastas I can only say that all those who ate said that they have not eaten anything better in their lives. Maybe this is the reason why I made them for the third time in less than two weeks. I prefer them to a meat dish. It is important not to skimp on cheese and cream and the result will be excellent.
- 300 g paste
- 300 g telemea of cow
- 250 g cow case
- 150 g mozzarella cheese
- 200 g cream 18% fat
- 2 eggs
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta with baked cheese:
I cooked the pasta.
I scraped the telemeau and the cow's cheese, I added a little salt (if the telemeau is salty there is no need) and I mixed it with cream.
I kept 2 tablespoons of cream to put on top.
I scraped the Mozzarella cheese.
I beat the eggs with the two tablespoons of cream and put the mozzarella.
I mixed the cooked pasta with the cream cheese paste, then put it in a yena bowl.
On top I put the beaten egg with cream and cheese.
I put them in the oven until they were nicely browned on top.
Good appetite !!!!
Macaroni pudding with baked cheese
- 500 g spaghetti pasta
- 400 g of fresh cottage cheese
- 400 g of salted Telemea cheese
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cream
- 4 eggs
- the water
- sare & amppiper
- pressed cheese
Boil the pasta in boiling salted water, then drain well and mix with melted butter.
The cheeses are mixed with the cream and the eggs are incorporated. Grease a bowl with butter and place a row of pasta, one of cheese, until the ingredients are finished, the last row being pasta.
Grate the cheese and place on top.
Bake delicious Easter pudding with salted cheese for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
Allow to cool, portion and serve plain or with fresh vegetables.
4. Potato chips
Would you like to nibble on something, but have nothing in the dorm room? You only need 2 potatoes, a few spices and 1 teaspoon of oil to prepare a portion of healthy chips yourself.
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Wash them in a bowl of water. Drain them and absorb the excess water from them with a napkin. Place a baking sheet on a plate and place the potatoes. Sprinkle with oil and add your favorite spices.
Finally, put them in the microwave for 3-4 minutes at maximum power. After browning, turn them over and leave them for another 1-2 minutes, until they are crispy.
Pasta stuffed with cheese, baked & # 8211 Really delicious!
I like delicious food. I try to prepare something new every week. Last week I served my family a portion of pasta stuffed with cheese, baked. Everyone emptied their plate. I recommend you to try this simple but tasty recipe. You won't be sorry! Pasta stuffed shells
- 1 kg of shellfish pasta
- 500 gr cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, 2 teaspoons sour cream for cooking
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 200 ml sour cream for cooking
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 or
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavored pudding powder
- Blueberries or favorite fruits (for decoration)
How to prepare pasta shells stuffed with cheese?
Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Then crush the cow's house with a fork. Add sugar, egg yolk and sour cream for cooking. Stir well.Beat the egg whites and add it to the mixture with the cottage cheese and sour cream. Fill the shells with cream cheese prepared in this way. Then place the shells in a heat-resistant dish. In a bowl pour the cooking cream, sugar, pudding powder and egg. Mix well to combine ingredients.Pour the mixture obtained over the pasta from the heat-resistant dish.Put the pasta dish in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. Bake the pasta for about 40 minutes.Baking time can vary from one oven to another, so it would be good to check the pasta from time to time so that it does not burn.
You can serve pasta with your favorite fruits. It seems to me that blueberries go best with stuffed pasta. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Baked pasta pudding with cheese, a delicious homemade dessert
Baked pasta with cottage cheese is a very popular homemade dessert, quick to make, hearty and very pleasant to the taste. The ingredients bind very well together, both as a texture and as a flavor.
Baked Easter Pudding and Cheese
Pasta pudding with sweet cheese: recipe
• 250 g of pasta
• 400 g of cottage cheese (sweet)
• 3 eggs
• 100 g of cream or yogurt
• 150 g of sugar
• 6 tablespoons of semolina
• 2 sachets of vanilla sugar or vanilla essence
• grated lemon or orange peel
Put the pasta to boil with water, according to the instructions on the package. Meanwhile, the pudding is being prepared. Put the eggs with the sugar, vanilla sugar, cream or yogurt, semolina and lemon peel in a large bowl and mix with the mixer. At the end, add the sweet cheese and mix until a creamy, homogeneous mass results.
After boiling, drain the pasta and mix lightly with the pudding composition prepared above.
Take a round or square heat-resistant tray, grease it with butter and cover it with a little semolina. Pour the composition of pasta and pudding. Sprinkle the sugar over the entire surface, and place the tray in the oven. Leave on low heat for about 20-25 minutes.
When it has coagulated and acquired a golden or reddish color (as preferred), remove from the oven and cut into squares or in the desired shapes. Serve hot or cold. Overnight refrigerate to coagulate even better. For a sweeter taste, pasta pudding with cheese can be served with jam or fruit syrup.
Instead of pasta, you can use homemade macaroni or noodles. Instead of sweet cheese, you can use cheese, telemea or salted cheese, in which case you can give up sugar and use tomatoes or vegetables on top. This will give you a suitable meal for dinner.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
& # 8211 250 g square pasta, 100 g ham pizza, 1 leg. green onion, ½ red pepper (50 g), 100 g beef tenderloin, 3 eggs + 1 hard boiled egg, 150 g sour cream, 1 tablespoon grated dried thyme, 1 teaspoon fajita spices, 1 tomato, salt, pepper, Kalamata olives, butter and breadcrumbs for vessel
Boil the pasta for 3 minutes. In water with 1 tablespoon of oil, turn off the heat, pour 1 cup of cold water and keep under the lid for 10 min. Wash with cold water and drain. We clean and finely chop the onion, pepper, as well as the ham. Cut the cheese and boiled egg into cubes, slice the tomatoes. Mix the pasta with the onion, pepper, cheese, ham, fajita, thyme, salt and pepper, then with the cream. Beat the eggs and mix them with the composition. Grease a Yena form with butter and line with breadcrumbs. Spread the composition, sprinkle the boiled egg, place the tomato slices and olives in place.
Put in the oven, over medium heat, 30 min. Cool for 10 minutes, portion and serve.
Pasta with baked cheese
It's Monday and we're lazy, but not so much that we don't eat: D. We chose a simple recipe that doesn't bother you in its preparation, that is, pasta with cheese in the oven. It looks like the classic pasta pudding with cheese, only the recipe is sugar-free.
It is a dish suitable for lunch or dinner, and good to pack for work, school, etc.
We wish you a wonderful start to the week and good work!
Ingredients for 2-3 servings:
200 g pasta (which you want)
130 g grated Telemea cheese
15 g butter (for greased tray)
salt, pepper (pay attention to the amount of salt, because the telemeau is quite salty)
1 hand of grated cheese (to put on top)
1-2 sliced tomatoes (to put on top)
1. The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package.
2. Beat the eggs well with a fork, add the grated telemeau, salt and pepper.
3. After the pasta has boiled, drain the water, and pass through a stream of cold water. Mix with eggs and cheese and place in a pan greased with butter. Put a few slices of tomato and grated cheese on top. Put the tray in the oven for about 25 minutes (depending on the oven).
Pasta with baked cheese
I always have leftover pieces of cheese in the fridge from who knows what other dishes or from simply eating them. And then I try to use them, this time in a pudding with pasta.
Ingredient: 350 g pasta, 200 g telemea / cheese, 3 eggs, butter, salt, 3 tablespoons sour cream
Method of preparation: Boil the pasta in salted water and drain in a colander. Meanwhile, put the cheese on the grater (I also had an envelope with 100 g of grated cheese) and in a bowl beat the eggs with the cream using a small whisk. Grease a ceramic tray with butter, put half the amount of pasta, about half the cheese and a few pieces of butter. Put the rest of the pasta and the rest of the cheese. Pour the egg and cream mixture on top.
Bake the pudding in the preheated oven at medium temperature until it is nicely browned on the surface, about 30 minutes, depending on the oven.
A kind of two at hand, easy to make and especially good & # 8230..On the blog there are other recipes of this kind but the preparation is different.
250 g pasta (spaghetti)
300 g of cottage cheese
50 g cream
butter for greased
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, strain it, pass it under a stream of cold water and let it drain.
Mix the eggs with the cream, then add the cottage cheese and mix.
Season with salt and pepper. Add diced ham and pasta and mix.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter, put the pasta and level. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
Serve the pasta hot but also cold.
Try this video recipe too
Baked pasta, whose recipe is becoming increasingly popular, effectively complements the menu of a family dinner or a dinner, making it a variety and allowing a completely new look at the taste of ordinary products in their unusual performance. The technology for creating dishes is simple and even beginners can cook it, and the recommendations below will help them in this regard.
Pasta with meat in the oven
Those who are not willing to indulge in a plate of meat, it is worth trying a pasta with chicken in the oven. Despite the dietary properties of chicken, such a variation of food is possible due to the nutritious sauce, high in calories, but at the same time surprisingly tasty.
- chicken fillets - 750 g
- paste - 700 g
- beak - 120 g
- oil - 40 g
- cheese - 150 g
- cream (cream) - 200 g
- spices, basil, parsley.
- The chicken is rubbed with spices, spices and after twenty minutes it had browned a little fat in a pan.
- The pasta is cooked until half cooked.
- Diced onions are fried until golden for fat, leave to cool and mix with sour cream, podsalivayut, pepper.
- Mix in the bowl all the ingredients prepared with sour cream sauce, spread in a mold and bake in an oven heated to 200 degrees for half an hour.
- Five minutes before the end of the process, sprinkle the pasta in the oven with cheese and, finally, with greens.
Casserole with pasta and sausages in the oven
Then you will learn how to cook pasta in the oven, adding sausages and cheese. To make the recipe is possible from the rest of the products after yesterday's dinner or breakfast, thus finding a worthy application. Fresh tomatoes or Bulgarian pepper will greatly improve the taste of the casserole.
- boiled pasta - 600 g
- sausages - 350 g
- cheese - 150 g
- Bulgarian tomatoes and peppers - 2 pcs
- garlic cloves - 3 pieces
- mayonnaise and ketchup - 120 g
- Initially, the cooked pasta is combined with ketchup, mayonnaise and chopped garlic, mixed and spread in a mold.
- Spread sausage sequins, tomato cups, pepper plates and grated cheese on top.
- Bake the pasta in the oven with cheese and sausage for twenty minutes at 220 degrees.
Pasta with cheese in the oven
Delicious, nutritious and delicious are successful pasta, baked with cheese in the oven. They can be served as a separate plate, topped with various vegetables and as part of a hot second, along with meat, fish or noodles.
- paste - 400 g
- milk - 300 ml
- cheese - 350 g
- mustard - 10 g
- butter - 100 g
- garlic cloves - 2 pieces
- paprika and hot pepper - a tip
- breadcrumbs - 100 g
- The boiled pasta is mixed with 300 grams of ground cheese and spread in a mold.
- Season hot milk with mustard and spices, add salt, add chopped garlic and pour from above.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with melted butter and spread on the pastry.
- Put the macaroni in the oven to bake at 190 degrees for half an hour, sprinkling in the middle of the process with the remaining cheese.
Pasta stuffed in the oven
Conquelioni or large pasta shells with minced meat in the oven - a real delight in Italian cuisine. The products do not require preliminary boiling, but must be completely covered with sauce during baking. If the sauce is not enough, then you need to add a little water until the shell is completely covered.
- Conquilion - 350 g
- eating force - 500 g
- egg - 1 piece
- wheat or oatmeal - 50 g
- Parmesan - ½ cup
- onion - 120 g
- garlic cloves - 3 pieces
- tomatoes - 200 g
- cream - 120 g
- flour - 60 g
- water - 500-700 ml
- butter - 50 g
- Dried oregano, basil, salt, pepper - to taste.
- The filling is mixed with ground parmesan, mango or flakes, podsalivayut, aromatic herbs.
- On the oil, see the onion and garlic, add the chopped tomatoes without skins, put the cream.
- The flour is mixed with water, poured into a gangway and heated until it is thick, seasoned and run with herbs.
- Stuff the councils, put them in a container with oil, pour into the sauce and bake under foil at 220 degrees for half an hour.
- Put the brown pasta in the oven for another ten minutes without foil and serve hot.
Pasta with minced meat in the oven
Expensive pasta with minced meat in the oven, whose recipe is presented below, not only diversifies the boring menu during the week, but also the festive meal will be very suitable. To implement the recipe, you need dried noodles, twisted in the form of nests.
- nests - 12 pcs
- minced meat - 500 g
- Parmesan - 100 g
- onions, carrots - 120 g
- cream - 120 g
- water - 500 ml
- vegetable fat - 50 g
- spices, fresh fennel.
- For fat, half a portion of diced onions and carrots are ground, pour water and put bitter.
- Spice sauce sauce, heat a little until it boils and remove from heat.
- The rest of the onion cubes are mixed with minced meat, podsalivayut, pepper.
- Boil the nests in salted water for a minute and carefully change into an oiled form.
- Inside, put the filling and pour all the sauce.
- Spray the bowl with parmesan scents and bake for 25 minutes at 185 degrees.
- Before serving, sprinkle the food with dill.
Sweet pasta in the oven
Baked food can be decorated as a sweet snack and served for dessert. One of them is a cheese paste with pasta in the oven, which is easy to prepare, and the result is not only tasty, but also incredibly useful.
- any pasta - 200 g
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- cream - 60 g
- eggs - 3 pieces
- sugar - 50 g
- Vanilla - to taste
- The pasta is cooked until al dente and mixed with a sweet sauce made of whipped eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream, adding vanilla.
- Place the base of the pan in a lubricated pan and bake the sweet pasta in the oven for 40 minutes at 175 degrees.
Pasta noodles with eggs in the oven
Baked egg pasta, decorated in the form of noodles, has been popular since Soviet times. And the dish can be made sweet and serve it with cream as a dessert and with the addition of sausages, bacon and meat, giving your family a tasty and quick dinner or lunch.