We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dilute the yeast with a little warm milk.
Add the egg, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla sugar, a little salt, flour and mix well.
A homogeneous dough of the consistency of a sour cream is obtained.
Leave to rise in a warm place covered with a towel, until it doubles in volume.
When it has doubled in volume, it is put in the shape (diameter 26 cm) greased with butter and lined with baking paper.
Leave it to rise for another 10 minutes and put it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until it browns a little.
The toothpick is tested.
Allow to cool and remove from the mold.
For the syrup, boil the water with the sugar for 3-4 minutes and leave it to cool.
When cold, mix with rum essence.
The cold top is cut in half, placed on two plates and syruped well, well.
For the filling, mix the ingredients until you get a strong cream.
I mixed the strawberry jam to be creamy.
Grease the bottom half of the top with a thin layer of strawberry jam.
Put a thick layer of whipped cream and level.
Carefully place (can break) the top countertop.
Grease the top with a layer of strawberry jam.
Garnish with whipped cream according to your desire or skill (in my case).
Put in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight.
Savarin cake is one of the most beloved desserts. Both adults and children often prefer it to other cakes. In addition, the savarina recipe is not so complicated and it is healthier to make it at home than to buy it from a confectionery.
Rub the yolks with the sugar in a bowl until a frothy cream is obtained. Add the breadcrumbs gradually, stirring gently until all the ingredients are incorporated, and then the beaten egg whites. Grease the forms of savarin with butter, line them with flour, then fill them with the composition from the bowl.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes. When they are well grown and slightly browned, they are removed from the molds on a plate and left to cool. Put the sugar, water and essence in a bowl and let it boil in a few boils.
When the savarins are cold, prick them with a fork and syrup the product, which you pour lightly on top. Cut in 2 and put whipped cream in the cut and jam underneath.
Serve after sitting in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Other recommended recipes:
Easter with sour cream
Savarina cake - 400 - - Recipes
- 800 g of strawberries
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 500 ml cream
- 1 sachet of red or transparent glaze
A cake with a creamy texture, very pleasant, with a fine sweet-sour taste. It cooks relatively quickly (about an hour) so it's worth a try. Rub the yolks with 6 tablespoons of sugar, add the beaten egg whites, the flour mixed with the baking powder is poured into the rain, chicken and vanilla sugar. Mix everything well and pour into a cake tin. Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. When the countertop cools, cut a lid, set the lid aside and dig out the core. 400 g of finely chopped strawberries are mixed with half the amount of cream (whip the cream before obtaining a creamy paste), with the hollowed core and a spoonful of sugar. Fill the countertop with this composition again. Then put the lid on and garnish with whipped cream. Top with the remaining 400 g of strawberries cut in half. Put the icing envelope with a spoonful of sugar and a cup of water in a kettle. Following the instructions on the envelope, mix well with the target and keep on the fire for 1 min. Pour over the cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
For the dough: 400 g flour, 200 g butter, 25 g yeast, 3 eggs, 100 ml water, salt, 1 teaspoon honey. For the syrup: 200 g caster sugar, 200 ml water, spices for the filling: 300 g cream, 50 g candied apricots, apricot jam. Other candied fruits can be used: mango, strawberry, pineapple, etc.
Method of preparation
Put the flour in a larger bowl. Mix the yeast and honey in a glass until dissolved, then make up to 100 ml with lukewarm water. Beat the eggs well and incorporate them into the flour, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. The dough should be soft and allowed to rise when hot. The special forms of savarin are greased with butter, sprinkled with breadcrumbs and half-filled with the dough prepared before, then allowed to rise until the crust rises to the mouth of the form. Place in the preheated oven at the right heat and bake until golden brown. The cooked savarin is allowed to cool in the form. Savarina's hardened pojghiita is cut from above and syruped. Then pour the savarina on the plate, grease it with jam on top, and fill the gap in the middle with whipped cream. Garnish with candied fruit and cream.
400 recipes for your child
The savarine recipe was sent by Adriana Rada, from Bihor. Homemade savarine on a tray, a syrupy and flavorful cake like no other. What is the secret of a good savarine? Today I lost 500 calories in a second! Note: All nutritional values are calculated for an amount of 1g.
It is a product with a low calorie content, suitable. This is the taste of my childhood, the savarina I grew up with - Romanian Cuisine Cornuri De. Classic savarina from leavened dough, step by step recipe. They are classified according to their intake in kilocalories (kcal) and not in calories (cal). Food labeling is standardized as well. This Romanian recipe for savarin (savarina in Romanian) is practical. The place on the menu & # 8211 savarina is a grill with a post-collector tray with a large spray.
It's kind of high in calories, that's for sure. Along with the homemade organic Savarine recipe you can discover other culinary dishes in. Ingredients: savarina top, natural cream.
Contains almond flour, sugar, eggs.
Tort Frankfurter Kranz Ingredient:
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1 and 1/2 glasses of flour
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 glass (40 ml) of sour cherry
- in addition, butter and flour for cake form wallpaper
(When measuring flour, sugar and oil I used the same 150 ml glass).
- 400 milliliters of milk
- 2 yolks
- 60 grams of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams of sugar
- 250 grams of butter
- 1 glass of sour cherry
- 50 ml. cherry syrup (for syrup, can be replaced with cherry syrup)
- 300 gr. cherry jam
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 100 grams of sugar
- 10-12 candied cherries or cherries or compote
Frankfurter Kranz Cake Preparation:
Eggs and sugar are mixed until a thick cream is formed. Add the oil, pouring like mayonnaise and continue mixing, then cherry.Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix the composition:In the form of a cake for large savarina or kuglehupf, greased with butter and lined with flour, pour the composition:Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes:Allow to cool in the form, then carefully remove:It is cut into three layers:Put on the fire of 300 ml. of the total amount of milk. Mix the yolks with the starch and sugar, gradually adding the remaining 100 ml of cold milk, then add to the remaining boiling milk. A thick pudding is obtained, which is left to cool completely, covered with a foil, in order to prevent the formation of pojghita on the surface:Mix the butter until it looks like a foam and add a tablespoon of cold pudding, mixing continuously at high speed. At the end, add the cherry and vanilla extract. A frothy and very tasty cream is obtained:Assembling and decorating Frankfurter Kranz Cake:
Lightly sprinkle the bottom top with sour cherry (not much), place half of the cherry jam and cover with 1/3 of the cream & # 8211 taking into account that you will have to keep some of the cream to cover the cake with a layer thin and for sprit the rosettes above. Place the second worktop and repeat the previous procedure. Cover with the last layer of countertop:Leave to cool for at least half an hour, then cover with a thin layer of cream and refrigerate again:Caramelize the sugar until golden, add the hazelnuts (cleaned) and immediately pour everything on a surface (chopper, marble top) greased with a little oil. Allow to cool then chop finely with a knife or you can put the mixture in a blender. Finally, the crunchy mixture of sugar and caramelized hazelnuts is sprinkled on the surface of the cake, so that it finally covers it everywhere:Sprinkle with a pos to which we attach a dui with a star-shaped opening, made of remaining cream, rosettes on the top of the cake:On each rosette is placed a cherry or a candied cherry:And next to him I placed the hyacinth I have been caring for since yesterday, and a sweet ravas with the wish & # 8222Happy birthday! & # 8221:
Savarina cake - 400 - - Recipes
It was not long ago, my eldest son's birthday, but we were not together because he comes home from afar and only once a year and as he is at home now, we made this cake for. his birthday. It is a huge cake, delicious and not as bad as they say because the cherries gave the mousse cream their aroma and sour taste. The recipe belongs to me and I completed it after several inspirations, in time. I got the cherries from the freezer. After thawing, I drained them of ice water and they are like being picked from the tree. I wanted to match the color of the countertops with that of the cherries and I colored the countertops in a pink gradient. The advantage of mousse creams is that they can be put in thick layers and thus mega cakes can be made.
Preparation time: 20 '
Preparation time: 1h and 30 'and left overnight in the cold
Number of slices: 16pcs.
Necessary utensils and utensils:
- a form of cake with folding walls with a diameter of 20cm
- a mixer
- a bowl for the mixer
- a pot for boiling bain marie (I used the 4l pot)
- 4 bowls for 4 countertops of different colors
- a spatula
- baking paper
- a scissor
- a posh with duos of different shapes
- a foot plate (it is more elegant)
- a nylon foil for assembling the cake (I used radiological film because it has a good hold)
Countertop Ingredients: Apparatus and Cream Ingredients:
- 7 eggs - 600ml vegetable cream
- 7 tablespoons sugar - 2 eggs
- 7 tablespoons flour - 400 sugar
- 2 tablespoons water - 200ml milk
- a pinch of salt
- a teaspoon of baking powder - red and green dye
- a pinch of vanilla - 22g of universal gelatin
- rum essence - 200g frozen cherries or
- cherry red dye from compote
- - 180ml cherry syrup
-400ml cream for decoration
Method of preparation:
- 1. I separated the yolks from the egg whites, I rubbed them with 2 tablespoons of sugar, and I beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and the rest of the sugar. Finally I added the two tablespoons of water.
- 2. I put the flour in the yolks in the rain and lightly incorporated the egg white foam.
- 3. I divided the biscuit mixture into 4 bowls and put color in different quantities, so that a pink gradient came out.
- 4. I put baking paper in the shape of a cake and baked the worktops in turn, about 25 'at 180 degrees.
- 5. Until the tops were baked, I boiled on the steam bath, the milk with 400g of sugar and the 2 lightly beaten eggs and when the appliance thickened, I put the red dye and the drained and blended cherries. I let it cool completely.
- 6. I beat 600g of cream and mixed it with the egg apparatus, in which I incorporated the gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the envelope, only instead of water, I put the cherry syrup. It comes out a fluid composition, but which will harden in the cold and which I divided into 3 equal parts.
- 7. I started the assembly by putting a circle of pre-washed radiological film which I caught with the stapler and positioned it on the plate over the first countertop, ie the most intensely colored, after I syruped it by spraying (no by pouring that you risk having very soft and dry portions) with a pump, with water and rum essence. This artifice with the film is needed, because the cream is fluid and the amount of cream will not stay on the counter and we really need a stopper. I put it in the cold for about 20 minutes.
- 8. After the first layer of cream has cooled, I put the second layer on it, I pressed it lightly to make it stick to the cream, I put another layer of cream and cold again. Do the same until we get to the last countertop.
- 9. I let the cake stay cold until the next day, after which I prepared green cream for the leaves, pink for the moths and decorated it with the posh with different duos as a model and edible pearls.
You choose a healthy slice of cake, with a light, fluffy cream, in which the sweet is perfectly balanced by the sour wave of cherries.
Homemade cake in just 10 minutes + baking time!
We present you a delicious homemade cake recipe. It is a dessert with a soft and airy top, combined with fine cream. From the simplest ingredients and in record time you get an amazing dessert, worthy of the holiday meal. Follow the basic steps and prepare the cake using your favorite jam, fruit or cream. Thus, each time you will get a new culinary masterpiece.
& # 8211 2 teaspoons baking soda
Method of preparation
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs using a mixer or food processor. Get a thick foam (the mixture will get a lighter color and its volume will increase).
2. Gradually add the sugar to the egg foam and mix until a homogeneous mass. Use a mixer or blender at medium speed.
3. Add 200 g of flour and mix well.
4. Add the kefir and jam. Stir.
5. Add baking soda to the dough (it does not need to be quenched with vinegar, as it will react with kefir). Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
6. Add 100 g of flour and mix until the dough is smooth. Pay full attention to the process.
7. If you have obtained a dough that is too liquid, add another 100 g of flour and mix again with a mixer or blender, until you get a homogeneous mass. Get a slightly thicker dough than the sponge cake.
8. Line a baking sheet with paper or grease it with oil. If you are baking in the multifunction oven & # 8211 grease the bowl with butter.
9. Pour the resulting dough into the shape and even it out using a spoon or spatula.
10. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 170-180 ° C for 20-25 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
11. Cut the hot countertop into 3 or 4 countertops of equal size (the amount of countertops depends on how well the dough has risen during baking).
12. Mix the cream with the powdered sugar (the more powdered sugar you use, the more flavorful the cream will be).
13. Grease the warm countertops with cream (if the countertops are cold, you will need more cream and more time for them to penetrate with cream and soften).
14. Grease each countertop with cream and assemble the cake. Cover the last top and sides of the cake with cream.
15. Sprinkle the cake with chopped walnuts.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Savarina & # 8211 simple recipe
Savarina is for many of us, the queen of cakes. From time to time, we miss them, in an inexplicable and irresistible way.
- It is preferable to make as many savarines as you can eat in a day or two. It's not a cake to keep in the fridge for a week because it dries.
- Another option would be to freeze some of the donuts (not syruped) and fill them later. Frozen donuts are left on a grill at room temperature to thaw slowly. Then syrup and fill with whipped cream following exactly the steps in the recipe.
At this point in the story, Stohrer, an ambitious pastry chef, intervenes and aims to improve the cake recipe. Thus, starting from a leavened dough, but less rich in butter than muffin, he will add a small detail that will change everything: he will soak the cake once cooled in a hot syrup with alcoholic rum, until saturated.
The king simply baptized her: "Baba"! The word "baba", found in both Polish (babka) and Russian, refers to an elderly person, a "baba". And so, Stohrer eager for glory, ends up opening a confectionery in Paris (which still exists today). "Baba au Rhum" will conquer the worldly world of the capital. The cake is so popular that many children appear on the market: some add raisins, others a wreath-shaped bun, or garnish it with various creams, or freshly whipped cream.
Among these imitations is what is known today as savarin, a creation claimed by the Julien brothers, a famous trio of Parisian pastry chefs. It seems that the illustrious Brillat-Savarin would have revealed to them the secret of the syrup in which the cake must be dipped and from there it was simply christened: Savarina!
I like savarins, but they should be well syruped, sweet enough, with natural cream and jelly as much as possible, to cut from jam.
Ever since I started making cakes at home, many years ago, I have always tried new things, but I have dared to make well-known cakes, as a form of protest for the fact that in neighborhood confectioneries not even savarina is former. With this recipe, I hope to convince as many people as possible that no savarin is better than the one made at home, with natural ingredients.
For an authentic taste, be sure to use natural whipped cream, by no means vegetable whipped cream! For the dough we need: 2 egg yolks, 40 g sugar, 200 ml warm milk, 40 ml oil, 5 g dry yeast, 300 g flour + 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel. Mix dry yeast with lukewarm milk, 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Leave in a warm place until fermented. Mix the yolks with the sugar, lemon peel and oil, then add the "mayonnaise" and the rest of the flour. Mix with a whisk (the dough will be soft, do not work by hand) and cover the bowl with cling film. Leave to rise until it doubles in volume.
Grease the tin forms with butter and put two tablespoons of dough (should be 1/3 empty) and leave to rise again for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, turn on the oven. Bake the savarins for 20 minutes, for the first 5 minutes at about 220 degrees, then at 180 degrees (do the toothpick test). We take them out of the molds and let them cool (preferably overnight).
For the jelly, boil 300 g of frozen strawberries with 150 g of sugar, 150 ml of water until they soften well, then turn them into a sauce using a blender. The hydrated gelatin in cold water is placed in the hot sauce and mixed. Cover with cling film and allow to cool completely.
In addition, we need: 600 ml of water, 300 g of sugar, grated lemon peel, rum / rum essence, 400 ml of whipped cream, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, strawberry jelly / berries, etc.
Boil a syrup of water and sugar until the sugar dissolves, turn off the heat and add the flavors. We put each savarin in the hot syrup until it is very well penetrated by the syrup, then we take it out and place it on a plate. After syruping, leave the savarines in the fridge for an hour.
Whip the cream, then add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until you get a firm cream, but do not overdo the mixing. For a guaranteed result, use 2 sachets of cream hardener.
Cut a cap over which we put the "jelly" and sprinkle the cream as desired. I prefer savarina with more sauce / jelly.