We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Blackberry dessert
An easy way to get kids to eat fruit. If you're making it for adults soak the strawberries in a liqueur like Cointreau; for kids - orange juice.
2 people made this
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 punnet blackberries
- a few of bunches of grapes (about 250g)
- 12 wooden skewers
- 100ml of orange juice or Cointreau
MethodPrep:40min ›Extra time:1hr chilling › Ready in:1hr40min
- Wash and drain all the fruit and soak the strawberries in either the juice or liqueur for about 30 minutes or as long as you can. Reserve the liquid.
- Cut the skewers in half with scissors and thread the fruit on to the skewers. I mix it up so some are all one fruit and some are a mix of fruit.
- Arrange on the serving plate or bowl and pour the liquid (the juice or liqueur) over all the kebabs.
- Chill for an hour or so before serving.