We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Vegetable soup
- Pepper soup
- Roasted pepper soup
A delicious soup recipe that the whole family will love.
398 people made this
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 red peppers, chopped
- 1 (28g) Knorr stock pot
- 1 litre water
- olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:3hr ›Ready in:3hr15min
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the peppers and squash (and garlic if using) in an oven dish and drizzle with olive oil. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Empty the veg into a large pan (including the oil) and cover with water and add the Knorr stock pot. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Blend, either in a large blender or with a hand blender, until smooth. Top up the water if you find it is too thick. Put back on the heat and continue to simmer for another 1.5 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(10)
Reviews in English (10)
Lovely rich tasty soup.Two tweaks - firstly, split and roast the squash in halves. Then just scoop out the flesh, saves all that peeling and chopping. Secondly I roasted some onions in with it.-14 Feb 2012
amazing soup loved by all the family! will easily become a family favourite!-03 Jan 2013
This is fantastic! I just made it for a family get together and it is awesome. I roasted one clove of garlic in each halved butternut squash tripled the amounts (feeding 11 people).-18 Apr 2014