We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we cut the onion and the pepper, and we put the carrot on the big grater. We put them to harden in oil, but we don't let them fry but only to soften them, approx. 7-8 min.
Add water and cook for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs: mix the meat with the eggs and add finely chopped parsley for extra flavor.
Put the vinegar in a plate, pass the palms through the vinegar and form the meatballs. Put the meatballs in the boiling soup and let them boil. Add the rice. We match with salt and lemon salt to taste.
When the meatballs are cooked, add chopped larch and celery. Mix the sour cream with a soup polish, dilute it and put it in the whole soup. Turn off the heat and leave to cool. Good appetite!
Recipe of the day: Greek meatball soup
The e-rețete.ro website offers us the best version of Greek-style meatball soup for which you will not have much trouble, and the ingredients are easily found in supermarkets and markets. The cooking time is not much different from the usual, of everyday meatball soup. Below ingredients and preparation !
- 400-450 grams of minced meat (combined: beef, pork, chicken)
- a small onion
- 50 grams of round grain rice
- 3 dill threads
- an egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 ground pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of flour
- 80 milliliters of cold water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a big carrot
- 1.8 liters of water or juice from chicken soup
- two eggs
- 60 milliliters of lemon juice.
As you know, you've probably seen that I'm not a big fan of soups, but when it comes to meatball soup, I always ask for a second portion.
I don't even know how long I haven't made a soup, but I honestly missed a haircut like my mother did at home. With fluffy, tasty meatballs with rice and a sour and fragrant soup thanks to the freshly chopped larch.
It is probably one of the favorite soups of Romanians and I don't think there is anyone who has never eaten it.
So from a few simple ingredients and a handful of minced meat you will make the best and tastiest meatball soup with excellent vegetables, and if you want you can try the Greek meatball soup with cream, the recipe here or click on the photo.
And if you prefer it with cream, you can try to make it according to the recipe here or click on the photo.
For many other recipes for soups with or without meat or fasting and much more, find in the soups and broths section or click on the photo
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 300 g carrots
- 200 g celery root
- 150 g parsley root
- 150 g parsnips
- 150 g capsicum or donut
- 300 g potatoes
- An average onion
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 400 g diced tomatoes in broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optionally a hot pepper and a few tablespoons of vinegar from the hot peppers
- 1 bunch of larch
Ingredients for hair:
- 500 g minced pork
- 3 eggs
- 60 g round grain rice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for hairs:
In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the chopped parsley, eggs, rice, salt and pepper, mix well and form balls of the same size. I had 22 pieces.
Put a pot with 1.5 l of water to boil. When the water boils, turn them over in the water and boil them for 20 minutes on medium to low heat. We take the foam down.
After the cooking time has elapsed, remove the meatballs in a bowl and cover them to prevent oxidation.
How to prepare soup:
We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into larger cubes and put them in a bowl of water.
We clean and wash all the vegetables. We cut all the cubes, except the onion, which we will cut into small pieces. Put them to harden with oil and salt, in a pot over medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
After the vegetables have hardened, add the potatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the diced tomatoes in broth, 1-1.5 l of water and the soup in which the meatballs were boiled (strained) and continue to boil for another 7-8 minutes.
We also put the meatballs in the soup a minute before stopping the fire. It is ready to serve with finely chopped larch, good appetite and be useful!
- If you want the soup to have a special taste at the first tasting, you can season it with sour cream, as the classic Greek soup is prepared. However, you should skip the borscht stage and not increase it.
- Do not change the amount of rice and do not increase it & # 8211 can alter the hairs.
- Liquid borscht can be replaced with lemon juice, crocodile juice or vinegar.
- For extra flavor, you can fry the onion for meatballs in oil for two minutes.
- The ideal hairpins look like balls with a diameter of 2-3 cm.
- You can add more vegetables to the soup, such as parsnips, tomatoes, green beans or peas.
- Wet your hands before shaping your hair.
- The hairpins are ready when they float.
- Traditional recipes say that you can add an egg yolk to the soup before serving. However, we recommend that you do it only if you have not added cream.
Black recipe stuffed with papanasi with jam at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Cake
Easter recipe without dough at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Recipe pork ribs with potatoes at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets all kinds
5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker Chicken Soup Recipe by Recipe Book
Hungarian Stew Recipe Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
Potato and Chopped Meat Recipe at the 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker by Recipe Book
Vegetable Salmon Recipe at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets All Kinds
Asian Chicken Recipe for Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
Ingredient Greek chicken soup
- 3 l of water
- 1 chicken or other pieces that you have at hand (preferably spines)
- ½ celery root
- 3 strands of celery celery
- 2 bell peppers or kapia
- 2 zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 parsley root
- 1 parsnip root
- 3 carrots
- 2 yolks
- 200 ml sour cream for cooking
- 2 bunches of greens, larch and parsley
- 4 lamai
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
Ingredients Greek style meatball soup
1 large carrot
2 tablespoons oil
1.8 l water (or chicken soup)
juice from 1 lemon (about 50-60 ml)
a few dill threads
450 gr minced meat (mixed beef + pork twice through the meat machine)
1 small onion (about 50 gr)
45 gr rice with round grain
3 wire marar
1 small egg
80 ml of cold water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
a few tablespoons of flour (for format)
Greek-style meatball soup - Recipes
I can honestly say that I didn't really make beef meatball soup, I usually make it with chicken, but after experiencing it I fell in love. And especially of this version trained with egg and yogurt. Good for everything! And the dukan recipe on top. So get to work if you haven't done it before and I guarantee you will enjoy it.
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- 1 whole egg plus 2 egg yolks for dressing
Wash the vegetables and cut them into cubes. Put 2.5 liters of water in the pot and add the vegetables. Let them boil for about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the minced meat and add 1 egg, salt, pepper and green dill to the same bowl. Mix again in a blender to blend the composition. Form balls about 2-2.5 cm in diameter. Add the tomato paste and the meatballs over the boiling vegetables and let it boil for another 25 minutes (you will notice when the meatballs are cooked).
Mix the yolks with the yogurt. Remove the pot from the heat and take a little juice from the pot, and pour it over the yolks, from close to close. Homogenize little by little and then pour everything into the soup pot.
Turn off the heat, add the finely chopped dill and parsley and leave the pot with the lid on so that the flavors blend.
Greek meatball soup
1. For the vegetable soup, clean the vegetables and sauté them in a little oil / hot butter. Then pour 2 liters of water, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, cover and simmer. When the vegetables are cooked, strain the soup and place the vegetables in a bowl to cool. You can prepare a delicious beef salad or stuffed eggs from them.
2. For the meatballs, mix all the ingredients, cover with foil and leave the composition to cool for half an hour. With wet palms then form meatballs, roll them in flour and place them on a flat plate.
3. Then place the meatballs in a pot with the clear hot vegetable soup. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. To dress the Greek meatball soup, beat the egg with the lemon juice and add two tablespoons of hot soup. Pour the mixture into the soup pot and set aside.
5. Let it breathe for a few minutes and serve the meatball soup with finely chopped greens.