We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we prepare the tomato juice: we put the tomato juice in a bowl, finely chop the parsley, thyme and oregano and add over the juice, season with salt and pepper. Mix with a vertical mixer for 1 minute.
Finely chop the onion, carrots and leek slices. In a frying pan with high walls put 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the meat for 4 minutes, add onions and carrots, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the tomato juice and leeks, let it boil (medium heat) for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, knead the dough from: flour, an egg, a pinch of salt, water and butter. We make a ball of dough and wrap it in cling film, keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Grease a removable cake tin (26 cm) with butter and line with flour or baking paper. The dough is rolled on the work surface where I put a little flour. Coat the form with the sheet of dough and prick it with a fork from place to place. Beat the rest of the eggs well with a pinch of salt and bite, add the milk and mix well.
In a bowl, pass the sheep's cheese with a fork and put it in the pan over the meat. Put the composition from the pan in the form and add the milk mass. Sprinkle with cheese and put the tart in the oven heated to 200 C for 30-40 minutes.
ingredients it took tender:
tread of thing:
(1) For the dough base, cut the butter into cubes and put it together with the rest of the ingredients, in a food processor and mix until you get a crumbly dough that tends to accumulate in a ball. If the dough seems too dry we can gradually add a tablespoon of cold water (but not more than 3). Refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes in a plastic wrap so that it is easier for us to spread it.
(2) Take the dough out of the fridge. To make it easier for us to spread this type of dough very rich in butter, the most useful is to put it between two pieces of food grade plastic wrap and give it the desired shape.
Put the dough in the shape of a tart and put it in the oven for 15 minutes at 180C.
- I used a rectangular tart shape, and I still had dough for 2 more small tarts that I made for the child, in the baby friendly version. However, the ingredients are enough for a 28-32cm round tray. If you do not have the shape of a special tart, the 28cm cake tray has always been the perfect choice for me, the tart will come out a little higher, but just as tasty.
- so that the dough does not swell irregularly during baking, we can put a baking paper on it over which we put beans to create pressure on the dough.
(3) While our dough is in the oven, beat the eggs with the cream until we obtain a homogeneous composition. Then add the chopped telemeau by hand in small pieces.
(4) We fry the pancetta cubes in a pan until they turn brown, without fat, leaving a lot of them during cooking. Drain them from the fat they left in the pan and place them over the tart dough taken out of the oven. Pour the egg and cream mixture over the tart-shaped pancetta, level and place the cherry tomatoes cut in half on top.
(5) Put the tart in the oven for another 25-30 minutes or until we get a reddish color on the surface.
Ingredient Sos Bolognese:
- 500 grams of minced veal (it goes just as well as turkey or even a cold steak that you can give another use)
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 celery stalk (or celery root as small as 1 egg)
- 1-2 carrots (depending on size)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 ml of fresh mashed potatoes (fresh tomato pulp separated from seeds and skin) or 300 grams of tomatoes in broth or 1/3 liter of homemade tomato broth, concentrate
- 150 ml. of red wine
- optional: 60 grams of pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 hand chopped mushroom (optional)
- 1 liter of chicken or beef soup (it is very possible to need an even larger amount of soup that can be replaced with hot water, but it is not exactly the same)
- 2 bay leaves
- dried oregano and basil (optional)
Method of preparation
In a saucepan rather than deep, heat the oil. Add the grated carrot and celery on a grater, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion. If using pancetta, brown it well in olive oil before adding the vegetables.
When the onion becomes glassy and the rest of the vegetables soften, add the minced meat. Mix well until the meat is light in color (no traces of raw meat). During this time the Bulgarians are well crushed in the meat tends to accumulate. We have to get a texture that is as small and uniform as possible, this is indicated for a ragu bolognese sauce.
Cook the meat with the onion for about 5 minutes, until the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently, then add the red wine and simmer until the wine evaporates completely. Add hot poultry soup and half of the mashed potatoes (or the tomatoes in a well-crushed broth or the tomato broth).
I mixed well, I added some fresh mushrooms, finely chopped, then the rest of the broth, spices and bay leaf:
The sauce, which in this phase must be quite fluid, is boiled on a very low heat (barely boiling) until it drops. The cooking time for this ragout sauce is at least 2 hours, if during this period the sauce shows signs of falling too much, add a little hot soup (or water).
Remove the bay leaves and serve this ragu bolognese sauce with boiled pasta, or use it for a delicious lasagna, which I did. :) When the ragu sauce is mixed with the pasta, dilute it with a few tablespoons of the water in which the pasta was boiled. If the amount of sauce is too large for how many pasta you have to serve, it can be successfully frozen for later use.
Salted tart with vegetables
You need: 500g plain tender dough, 1 red bell pepper, 1 bunch of green onions, 1 bunch of parsley, 200g grated cheese, 3 eggs, 100g liquid cream for cooking, a little salt, pepper and 8-9 small tart shapes with a diameter of 10cm .
Method of preparation:
1. Allow the dough to thaw well at room temperature.
Spread it with the twister until it reaches 3mm thickness. Place it in shapes, press well with your fingers on the edge. Prick the dough with a fork from place to place to bake better.
2. Preheat the oven and bake the dough, without filling, for 10 minutes at 180 ° C (moderate temperature).
3. Beat the eggs, mix them with the cream, cheese and the rest of the finely chopped ingredients.
4. Pour the composition into shapes.
5. Put back in the oven. Bake at the right heat for 30 - 35 minutes. The tart is baked when the dough on the edge takes on a darker color.
Serve hot or cold as an appetizer or main course with a salad.
Italy is a dream destination for anyone who loves good food and drink. But you don't have to travel to enjoy Italian delicacies. You can bring Italy home if you try delicious pasta or pizza recipes.
However, don't forget that these are the most popular dishes from Italian cuisine, but they are not the only delights that this country offers. If you really want to taste Italian delicacies, you should also try risotto, lasagna, minestrone and of course mozzarella salads.
Italian cuisine is one of the best known in the world and has influenced the culinary culture of many countries. In turn, it has been influenced throughout history by Arabic, Greek, Byzantine and Etruscan cuisine. Thousand-year-old Italian recipes underwent important changes with the discovery of the American continent, when potatoes, tomatoes, corn and bell peppers were brought to Europe.
If you've never been to Italy or didn't know her well enough, you probably feel like all Italians only eat pizza and pasta. Well, Italian cuisine is very varied and rich. In Milan you eat a lot of risotto, in Bologna you eat tortellini, and in Naples no day goes by without pizza.
Favorite recipes differ not only from one region to another, but also from one city to another. Each area has a certain recipe for pasta or pasta sauce, just as everyone prefers a different type of cheese or a different wine. Italy is probably the country with the most varied cuisine because it also had a full history.
Many recipes Italian contain cheese of various types - Italians know how to prepare hundreds of different types of cheese. Even the famous mozzarella exists in several varieties, all equally tasty. Less known but no less used in Italy are parmigiano-reggiano, ricotta, tirolese or robiola.
In addition to cheese, Italian cuisine uses a lot of olives, olive oil, prosciutto - a type of Italian ham - sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, porcini mushrooms. Like all Mediterranean and Italian recipes, they are spiced with sage, rosemary, oregano, garlic, basil, thyme and other greenery specific to the area.
However, pasta remains the most popular ingredient in Italian cuisine. Depending on their shape and size, the Italians call them penne, spaghetti, fusili, rigatoni, farfale, gnocchi and many more. If they are stuffed, then they have completely different names, for example tortellini or ravioli. Pasta is often served with Italian sauces, made according to old recipes. The simplest pasta sauce recipe is the one with tomatoes, but there are many other delicious sauces, from pesto to alfredo or arrabiatta.
Every Italian meal is necessarily followed by a pleasant conversation in front of some Italian coffees, for example an espresso or a cappuccino.
How to make bolognese pasta
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water as indicated on the package, then pass through a stream of cold water and drain in a strainer.
2. Fry the minced meat in a hot oil pan. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, bell pepper and diced mushrooms, pasta and tomato juice. Season with a pinch of basil and oregano, a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. The bolognese pasta sauce matches the taste with salt and is served immediately with the cooked spaghetti.
4. To add flavor to these pasta bolognese, you can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and a few fresh basil leaves on top.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the countertop:
75g old cough
1 sachet of baking powder
For the cream:
150g old cough
2 sachets of gelatin
50ml cold water to dissolve gelatin
2 sachets of Dr. Qetker whipped cream
300ml milk for whipped cream
For syrup countertop:
100g old cough
1 sachet of colorless gelatin
2 tablespoons sugar for colorless gelatin
250ml water for dissolving colorless gelatin
1 sachet of Dr. Qetker whipped cream
Method of preparation:
We wash the strawberries, remove their tails and cut them into slices.
Curatam kiwi si il feliem. We also clean the tangerine and cut it into slices.
To prepare the tart top, we start by mixing the flour with the sachet of baking powder.
Separate 2 egg yolks from the egg whites. We put them in separate bowls. Over the yolks add the caster sugar and mix until you get a foam, then add the butter and mix again until incorporated.
Over the egg whites placed in a separate bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat them until you get a hard foam.
Add the foam obtained over the yolks previously rubbed with sugar and butter and mix with a spatula until incorporated, then add 20ml of milk and mix again until smooth.
Then add the flour in the rain and mix with a spatula until you get a homogeneous composition for the top.
Grease a cake tin with oil, line it with flour and pour the obtained composition into it. Put it in the preheated oven over low heat then moderate for 20-25 minutes until it bakes and turns golden.
After 25 minutes, remove the tart top from the oven, remove it from the pan and leave it to cool on a grill or on a wooden bottom.
To prepare the cream, we start by separating 2 egg yolks from the egg whites. We put them in separate bowls. Over the yolks add the caster sugar and mix until incorporated (do not froth), then add the milk and mix again until smooth.
Put the resulting composition on a steam bath, and mix in the composition continuously until the sugar dissolves.
Meanwhile, dissolve 2 sachets of gelatin in 50 ml of water.
Add the gelatin dissolved in the yolk cream (while it is hot) and mix until incorporated. After adding the gelatin, let the cream cool.
Meanwhile, beat the whipped cream powder with the milk until it hardens.
Put the yolks in a bowl, beat them with the mixer until you get a hard foam.
Over the yolk cream, cooled, add the egg whites and mix until incorporated.
Add the whipped cream to the resulting composition and mix until incorporated, then put the cream in the refrigerator and leave it until it starts to harden.
After we have prepared both the top, the cream and the fruits, we start to assemble the tart, we put the top on a plate and we syrup it with sugar water or any syrup we have and we prefer.
Put a layer of cream over the tart top and level.
Over the cream I decorate with fruit as I like, I decorated with strawberries, kiwi and tangerines, which I sliced beforehand.
In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of caster sugar, add 1 sachet of clear gelatin and 250ml of water. Stir and bring to the boil for 1 minute.
After 1 minute, pour the gelatin with linden over the fruits on the tart.
The tart is left in the fridge, preferably until the next day, after which it can be served. It's delicious. Good appetite!
Sos Bolgnese de post
I start by telling you that those who ate it did not even realize that it did not contain any traces of meat. It is so good and tasty, also with a structure similar to the classic. Initially I wanted to make a mushroom pate, but as the account at home doesn't quite match the one at the fair & when I got home the mushrooms weren't that fresh and would not look so good in the pate, so I changed the plate and made this vegan bolognese sauce that is so good for pasta, lasagna and even on a baked potato.
The preparation is simple and does not require a very skilled skill so anyone can prepare it.
So I invite you to stay by the list of ingredients, but also the simple way of preparation.
For many other fasting recipes, go to the fasting recipes section, click here or on the photo.
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 150 g onions
- 500 g mushroom mushrooms
- 150 g carrots
- 100 g celery root
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 100 g soybeans
- 2 cans of tomatoes in broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
We clean the onion, carrots, garlic, celery root and mushrooms from any traces of soil.
Onions, garlic, carrots, celery, put them in a food processor and chop them finely.
Cut the mushrooms into thick slices and put them to harden in the remaining olive oil with a little salt.
After they are hardened and softened well, we put the mushrooms in a food processor and chop them by pulsing until they reach a thickness similar to minced meat.
Put all the chopped ingredients in a pot with the tomatoes in broth, spices, salt, soybeans and 2 liters of water.
Mix everything well and cook for about 2 hours on low heat.
We check the taste and it can be used for pasta, lasagna and even some baked potatoes.
Ingredients for ragu bolognese sauce recipe
Cooking time: 2 hours 30 mins
- -300 g of beef pulp
- -150 g of pork belly (lap, piece of meat with fat)
- -50 g of onion
- -50 g of carrots
- -50 g of celery stalk (celery)
- -300 g thick tomato juice
- -100 ml dry white wine
- -100 ml whole milk
- -vegetable or meat soup (you may have leftovers)
- -3 tablespoons olive oil or 50 g butter
- -100 ml fat cream for whipped cream (with a minimum of 30% fat) - optional
- 1 round puff pastry dough
- 2 zucchini
- 150 g green beans
- 1 piece of leek (white part)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 150 g cheese
- salt pepper
To start, boil the green beans in water with a little salt for 10 minutes.
Finely chop the leek and fry it in olive oil for 1 minute, then add the sliced zucchini and a pinch of salt. Cover and let soften for 10-12 minutes. When they are ready, add the boiled and drained beans, then mix gently.
In a tart or cake form with a diameter of 24 cm we put the dough without removing the baking paper and prick it from place to place with a fork. Then we put the vegetable mixture and spread evenly over the entire surface, beaten eggs with milk, salt and pepper, grated cheese and chopped parsley. Bake for 25-30 minutes over medium heat in the preheated oven until nicely browned.
Then let it cool a bit and serve. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".